Cellar visits, Colombé-la-Fosse
Would you like to take a tour of a wine cellar? Visit Champagne Laurent Courtillier in Colombé-la-Fosse, in the department of Aube.
A brief presentation of various stages of production
Discover our champagnes and vintages. We would be delighted to give you a tour of our cellars during which you will have the opportunity to follow the various production processes.
- Pressing: the grapes are picked, transported and pressed to avoid discolouration of the juice.
- Blending: the grape varieties are blended to create harmonious wines.
- Bottling (tirage) and the birth of bubbles: the juice is bottled and fermented to obtain effervescence. The foaming process results from the addition of sugar and yeast. All this is done with consideration for the duration of ageing in the cellar.
- Stirring and disgorging: the deposit left by the fermentation yeasts is stirred and transported to the neck of the bottle. After freezing the neck, the deposit is expelled.
- Dosing: this stage involves the addition of dosing liquor to soften the sugar-free wine at the end of fermentation, just before the final corking of the bottle.
We will be glad to introduce you to the world of champagne.
- Champagne production
- Champagne selling
- Cellar visit
- A wide range of quality products
- Respect for traditions
- Friendly environment
- Bar Coast
Committed and skilled, we will be pleased to show you the different processes of grape variety assembly. During the cellar visit, we will answer your questions and explain the importance of the steps involved and how the bottles are stored.
The production of cuvées (Brut Tradition, demi-sec, Blanc de Blancs, Brut Rosé, Prestige) and champagnes (brut, millésimé, ratafia) will no longer hold any secrets for you.
You will enjoy an unforgettable champagne experience.
Enjoy a memorable champagne experience.
Contact us to find out more about our cellar visits.
We sell authentic champagnes that are produced at our estate in the Côte des Bar region.